Thinking about selling your home? Want to downsize, or move up, or maybe go somewhere a little warmer?
Some sellers wait for Spring, but why wait for more competition? The holidays are a great time to sell your home.
Here’s 10 good reasons to NOT wait:
- Good supply of motivated buyers this year, not just recreational buyers. There are serious buyers who need to relocate for various reasons.
- Less competition during the holidays, which is a great for standing out. Most buyers are looking online, and they’ll find you much easier when there are fewer homes on the market.
- Your home looks great! Christmas decorations are warm and inviting.
- The neighborhood looks great too!
- Buyers who are searching will have more time to look when they’re off work during the holidays.
- Your REALTOR® understands it’s the holiday season and you can show your home when you want.
- Everyone is in a good mood, because it’s the holidays.
- Sell your home now and you’ll be in a better negotiating position.
- Interest rates are great right now.
- Sell now, you won’t have to mow that lawn ever again!
Contact Sue Carter Real Estate Group and we’ll help you get it sold!